In the past weeks there have been a lot of conversations with participants about the race. The conclusion is that many think it is an uncertainty to stay all together on a camping. Especially when the whether is not that good, it is hard to keep distance. The organisation understands this situation and decided to cancel the 24h race.
To raise money for KiKa and keep 24kika in the air there will be a 6h race on Saturday 5 September. There won’t be a camping but teams can make a team place next to the track. The race will start at 12.00. The registration is already open on the website.
The protocols will be updated and communicated towards the participants during the weeks towards the event.